? ??????????????Purple Whisp? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (451 Ratings)??2236 Grabs Today. 66360 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (43 Ratings)??2121 Grabs Today. 52946 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

i'm still here

Hi, everybody,i'm here.
Sometimes i think that i could do anything i want to.
But, there's no reason for anyone to listen to me.
Can you believe ?
sometimes,i try to figure why. Why?
No one can give me an answer."I know myself very much",i try to convince .
Although there is something i would like to own it,but i just leave it.
Maybe there will be a good way.
I hate to act like someone who is not me.
I hate someone that acts like me.
How to solve a problem when there is no solution?
Every time i face this problem,i will try to keep it.
Away from my dearest friend,my family.
Even they are trying to ask me,and help me.
no,thanks.
I'm still here.
But not alone.

0 comments: